Lifestyle Branding - Building Trust
What makes your brand different? What do you want your customers or clients to know about your services or products? Building trust is crucial in connecting with your clients. It's time to get away from stock photography and create your own set of personalized images that tell your business story with integrity. Your clients want to see YOU.
Lifestyle Branding sessions are more involved than headshot sessions, so please get in contact with me for a free consultation to determine the right package for your needs.
Check out a mix of actor, model and business headshots. Learn more about the packages available just for headshots.
Create Visual Stories
At Heike Martin Photography the focus is to create visual stories that showcase:
- You as a person through new headshots and behind-the-scenes storytelling.
- Your products from mouthwatering food images to floral arrangements, cupcakes in the making or showcasing your art work.
- Stock Photography: a set of personalized, branded stock photography that can easily be used in social media posts and on your website.
Photos Create Impact
These images will create impact on your Social Media networks and highlight what you do on your website from product pages to your about page to specific blog posts. Images can be used for print promotion from business cards to brochures to flyers to ads and articles in magazines.
With over ten years experience in marketing I will guide you in fine-tuning the type of images you'll need and where to use them for the greatest impact.
Consult Before You Book
A complimentary consultation prior to booking will lay the groundwork for your branding photography session. Each session will be tailored to include:
- Types of images (headshots, web/social media banners, different sets of storytelling and stockphotos).
- Choice of location to best tell your story (your store or office, a nearby park or coffee shop, my studio)
- Most of all though I want to get to know your personality so that this will show in all of your images.